Friday, October 23, 2009

The Wonder Girls are back in Korea and they just held their first press conference today at 2PM - ironic, I know...

It's been 7 months since the girls left Korea, but they returned with good news as they reached the 76th spot on the TOP 100 Billboard chart with their english version of Nobody. Yes, this has been beaten to death, but that's what the press conference was about, their US success!

Each of the girls started the conference with a little message and talked about their time in America. The mood was somewhat sombre when Mimi teared while speaking.

Yenny:
"I'm so happy to be back after so long, and I'm actually kind of nervous because there are so many camera flashes."


Mimi:
"When I first went to America, I cried every single day. I think it was because I'm so young and I was also lonely. It took some time to get used to it, it was also difficult meeting people because I couldn't speak English. However, because I had the other members, they gave me the strength and courage. Also, as America accepted our song little by little, that also gave me strength."




"It's nice to be back and talk to everyone again."



Sun:
"It's so nice to be back in Korea after so long."



Yenny:
"I was so thrilled that people at the Jonas Brothers concerts knew our music."



source: allkpop.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY