Tuesday, May 25, 2010

By Daily Mail Reporter

Toned-up: Christine doesn't want to get arms like Madonna, right


BBC's One Show presenter Christine Bleakley is cutting back on weights in the gym because she fears she is getting 'arms like Madonna'.

Christine, 31, went through a series of rigorous workouts to prepare for her Sports Relief water-ski across the Channel.

And as our pictures showed on Sunday, she certainly appeared very well toned with more than a hint of bulging biceps as she went shopping in Notting Hill, London.

Now she fears that she may have overdone it and is anxious not to get the muscle and veins look of Madonna, 51.

Speaking at the Bafta Craft Awards in London, she told the Daily Star: 'I don't want to have Madonna arms so I am conscious about not doing more exercise.


'I put on nearly a stone in training for the water-skiing. I couldn't have done it without the training but my muscles were far too big afterwards.

'I haven't done any exercise since. I went to the gym yesterday for the first time and spent most of the time on the phone to my sister.'


Christine Bleakley shows off her biceps as she picks up a latte and a snack box in Notting Hill, London


She also told the Daily Mirror she wants to 'tone down' her muscular arms after her 22-mile Channel water-ski.

She said: 'I don't want to do the weights and make them bigger.'

Christine also named her 'legs and bum' as her most disliked features. She said: 'I think I'm just like everyone, you'd probably change 101 things about yourself.'

But she doesn't exchange tips with her football star boyfriend Frank Lampard.

She said: 'We don't talk about exercise... it's way down the priority list of conversation!'


source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY