Sunday, May 23, 2010

By Jessica Satherley

Despite her wrinkle-free face, Kylie Minogue says she hasn't had a face lift and has also stopped using Botox


Her little sister Dannii claimed she stopped using it last year and now Kylie Minogue is following suit by vowing not to use Botox again and instead embracing her age.

The 41-year-old pop queen has fuelled speculation that she’s undergone cosmetic surgery due to her flawless complexion and wrinkle free face.

But despite her age-defying appearance, Kylie denies having had a face lift and challenges people to try and find any scars as proof – saying they won’t, because she hasn’t had a face lift!

But in a new interview, the 5ft 2ins star, who is dating Spanish model Andres Velencoso, admits: ‘I’ve been honest about the fact that I did use Botox.

‘But I don’t any more, I won’t go near it. I have lines. You can see the lines on my face’, she told the News Of The World.

And now that she’s scrapped the wrinkle reducing injections, the former Neighbours star has also vowed to never to change her looks with plastic surgery.

‘I wouldn’t want to go under the knife. You’re not yourself if you do that’, she said.

So what’s her secret to looking decades younger than her 41 years then? Kylie says it’s all down to Pond’s Cold Cream - sold for a mere £3.99 on the High Street!


Kylie Minogue looking fresh faced and natural in 1989 with pop group Bros

She says it’s really changed her skin and it’s an old classic that even her mum uses.
‘It really does work. It’s made such a difference’, she gushed.


Kylie's secret: Pond's Cold Cream which sells on the high street for only £3.99


As Kylie stressed that her face is a natural beauty, it also seems that so is the rest of her body, saying she doesn’t even work out to keep her trim figure.

‘I honestly don’t really work out. But I use a lot of body make-up which helps…and I’m body confident’, she said.

And after showing off her famous derrière again in black hot pants in her latest music video, she says her pert bottom is also down to the body make-up.

'When I knew I was going to be in the tiny hot pants again I said, ‘Cover my legs and bum with body make-up!’ It’s definitely the way forward’, she told the newspaper.

She might still be wearing hot pants in her 40s but the singer says she probably won’t still be wearing them at 50 like Madonna.

‘I don’t work out like Madonna does, that’s hardcore, so I don’t think so! Every time I put the hot pants on I think, ‘this is the last time’.’

Kylie’s new single All the Lovers, which shows off her tiny hot pants, is out on June 13 and the album Aphrodite is released on July 5.


Kylie Minogue can still pull off hot pants at 41 on the set of her new music video, but says she'll give them up by the time she's 50


source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY