Friday, March 5, 2010

By Lizzie Smith

In it goes: The needle can clearly be seen entering the skin as a fully made-up Katie Price has Botox injections

It's a procedure which experts recommend is carried out by a qualified medical professional.

But Katie Price is so used to having Botox injections that she doesn't even bother removing her make-up.

Intimate scenes of the glamour model having the toxin injected into her face are set to be screened on her reality show.


Regular user: Katie doesn't flinch as Botox is injected into her face


Her false lashes in place, they show Katie barely flinching as the needle goes into her skin.

Yesterday she was at it again, visiting the salon for injections in Los Angeles.

In her book Standing Out Katie revealed that she 'loved' the procedure.


Time for some more: The glamour model arrives for her Botox treatment in Los Angeles yesterday

'I get my forehead and around my eyes Botoxed every six months and I love it,' she wrote. 'You can’t beat it.

'It just freezes all the wrinkles and that’s what you want but I’d never have a full face lift, I’ve seen what they can do to people and I don’t want to go through that.'

But it's not just Botox that keeps the 31-year-old looking as she does.


source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY