Tuesday, February 2, 2010

By Chris Johnson

She's back: Lily Allen pictured out in London today has made a return to Twitter and told fans she wants to lose weight

After a five month break from Twitter, Lily Allen made a return to the social networking site today.

And one of the first things she had to get off her chest was about her ballooning weight.

The singer, who has just returned from Australia, told fans she was off to the gym in a bid to get her thighs back in shape.

In a series of posts, Lily wrote: 'hello, I'm back.... Just got back from aus, and I had a wonderful time.

'Setting up my new office in London, got some really exciting stuff to share with you. so watch this space x xx x.

'For now though, I'm off to the gym. Went to India over xmas,and the clarified butter has made its way from my tummy to my thighs. eeuuggh.'

Clarified butter is a fatty ingredient used in Indian cooking, and is known there as 'ghee'.


Last week the singer sunbathed in her bikini at Cottesloe Beach, Perth, but says she has put on weight after eating too much clarified butter


Slim Lily: The singer last March performing in Brighton


Sweets made of it are considered delicacies. It is also used in religious ceremonies to light lamps and pyres.

Lily, who was in Australian performing a series of gigs, was pictured outside a sushi restaurant in London today where she met some friends for lunch.

The singer was rapped up warm in a woolly hat, colourful jacket and tight grey trousers.

After unveiling her slim figure last summer, the star has piled on the pounds recently.

She was photographed last week sunbathing at Cottesloe Beach, Perth, Australia, in a bikini top, revealing the extra pounds she had gained.

And earlier in the month she flashed her dimpled thighs as she performed at the Big Day Out pop festival in Sydney.

Her return to Twitter is a surprise after she recently revealed she had quit the site because of a technology overload.

She said at the time: ‘I’d be with my boyfriend or my mum and they’d have just got half of me. So I put my BlackBerry, my laptop, my iPod in a box and that’s the end.

‘I won’t use email, I play records on vinyl, I don’t blog. I’ve got more time, more privacy. We’ve ended up in this world of unreal communication and I don’t want that. I want real life back.’

But it seems Lily is now back to her old tricks. Watch this space.


source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY