Saturday, February 20, 2010

Working mother: Tyler is a single parent to five-year-old Milo, whose father is her English ex-husband Royston Langdon


With a busy triple life as model, actress and single mother, it's probably no surprise Liv Tyler looks shattered.

The actress, 32, was spotted looking like she could do with a few hours kip as she stepped out au naturel with her son Milo in Manhattan yesterday.

Wearing a green heart-shaped headbopper hairband, presumably for the entertainment of her five-year-old son, Tyler was sporting heavy bags under her eyes.

With the Lord Of The Rings star in mummy mode, she appeared unconcerned to be seen without make-up covering her dark shadows.

Earlier this week, a significantly more glamorous Tyler was spotted attending the G-Star Raw show at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

Tyler was the talk of the show in her stunning all-blue ensemble of satin dress and co-ordinating bright blue cardigan and tights, which she finished off with a pair of Christian Louboutin heels.

She was joined at the show by her mother, former model Bebe Buell, and sat beside Mancunian model Agyness Deyn.


From working mom to A-lister: The transformation is apparent as a dressed-down Liv, looks remarkably more glamorous at the G-Star Raw Show on Tuesday


At the show, Liv was asked which on of her parents influences her style the most - her mother, or father Steven Tyler, the lead singer of Aerosmith.

She said: 'Both of them pretty equally. Looking at old images of them when they were younger, and now even, they're both really brave and wear what they like and I like that. They're not really following any trends of any kind.'

Tyler's appearance at Fashion Week also sees the return of the actress to her former career of modelling.

The brunette beauty appears in the new campaign for G-Star Jeans, but incredulously believes she doesn't think she looks good in the adverts.


Brilliant in blue: A livened up looking Liv sat with model Agyness Deyn and singer Estelle at the G-Star Raw Autumn Winter 2010 show


She said: 'I opened up to this page and my first thought was hmmm.. [neighs like a horse] it was very horse-like.'

Despite her modelling roles, Tyler said she wants to keep both her careers.
She said: 'God I love my life, I feel really grateful and blessed I get to do the work that I do.

'I really enjoy it tremendously and I would never want to pick one over the other because I enjoy both parts of it, and both worlds so much and I always really enjoyed making films and my heart is definitely in that process.

'But I also really love the fashion industry because I grew up in it and I feel really lucky to be invited into it.'


source: dialymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY