Wednesday, April 7, 2010

By Daily Mail Reporter

Cemtrefold: Alex Reid stripped naked to pose for Cosmopolitan to raise awareness of testicular and prostate cancer for Everyman


When Katie Price took over the management of her new husband's Alex Reid's career, it was obvious there would be some changes.

Yet few would have predicted he'd follow in her glamour model footsteps.

The Celebrity Big Brother winner has done just that - stripping completely nude for a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan magazine.

As this month's male centrefold he poses with a discus in hand, apparently ready to throw.

Thankfully Reid's private parts were not on show in the black and white shot.

The image was shot to raise awareness of testicular and prostate cancer for the charity Everyman.


Alex features in this month's Cosmopolitan, out now


Yesterday Reid hinted that Katie may be pregnant during an appearance on live TV.

Speaking on This Morning, after being asked if he had 'Reidinated' the former model, he replied mysteriously: 'Maybe - maybe not.'

The couple have openly spoken about their hopes to expand their family.

Speaking about the need to be liked, Reid said: 'My weakness is I want to be liked. I'm needy...

'The more I work on it, the less I need to be liked... I know the people around me love me and that's important. That's the most important thing.'

He said of Price: 'She needs me to be needy with her... We're so into each other.'
Reid complained the couple were criticised for wanting privacy.

He said: 'There's still a lot of privacy - I'm not talking about the sex life, all that interesting stuff - I'm talking about mundane things.'

Asked by host Phillip Schofield if he meant he was happy for his sex life to be public but wanted to keep mundane parts of his life to himself, Reid laughed: 'Exactly.'

Reid was on the show to promote his new TV show Alex Reid: Fight Of His Life, which starts on April 12 on Bravo.


Busy: Reid, in London yesterday, is currently promoting his new TV show


source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY