Tuesday, April 13, 2010

By Daily Mail Reporter

Apology: Tattooed model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee claims she had a 11-month affair with James


Jesse James's alleged mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee has offered Sandra Bullock "a heartfelt apology" during an appearance on Australian TV, blaming James for "duping" her into the alleged affair.

The tattooed model told of her guilt over what she claims was an 11-month-long affair with James and insisted she is "sorry for everything".

McGee told Australian TV show Today Tonight: 'I do feel guilty. I feel bad for Sandra."

Asked what she would say to Oscar-winner Sandra, she replied: 'I'm sorry for your embarrassment. I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything.'

McGee claimed she understands what Sandra is "going through" after four women came forward claiming to have had affairs with James.
She said: 'She must be hurt, devastated, upset, embarrassed.

'I want to give her a heartfelt apology.
'I'm sorry for her embarrassment and pain. I do feel really bad about it.'

But McGee pointed the finger of blame at James, who she says claimed he was separated from Sandra when they started their alleged affair.


Turmoil: Sandra Bullock celebrating her Best Actress win with Jesse James at the Oscars - just 10 days before the revelations were published over their marriage
She said: 'I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra was.

'I feel like I was lied to just as much as she was.

'If Jesse was upfront with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation.'
McGee also speculated on why James was attracted to Sandra.

She said: 'Maybe he was attracted to her goodness, the cleanliness of it?'

McGee told the show she was 'not in love' with James, but added: 'I cared about him. My feelings were growing toward him.'


source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY